TRI-ACTA H.A. is designed to:
- Aids to Eliminate inflammation as well as expedite healing
- Will Increase the viscosity of synovial fluid
- Accelerate the formation of cartilage
- Enhance protective responses of joint tissues
- Improves and enhances mobility
- 1 kilogram (2.2 lbs) container (45 day supply for one horse)
*Equine-specific molecular weight formulation. This formula is Not intended for use with other species.
We recommend the TRI-ACTA H.A. formula for horses that are ageing, experiencing arthritis and stiffness, are in training and competition, or under a heavy workload. It is also an ideal solution to maximize effective training days and competitive outcomes.
Built off the success and science-driven formula of TRI-ACTA Regular Strength, Maximum Strength formula provides your horse with the additional support of a highly therapeutic, equine-specific hyaluronic acid.
TRI-ACTA H.A. contains the highest, all-active key ingredient formulation on the market. This formula uses two different types of glucosamine for cartilage regeneration (glucosamine hydrochloride for bioavailability, and glucosamine sulfate to promote the formation of collagen). This product also contains chondroitin sulphate – which works synergistically with glucosamine to prevent the breakdown of cartilage and MSM which is a powerful antioxidant and reduces inflammation. The inclusion of the hyaluronic acid helps lubricate articulating joints, therefore reducing friction and enhancing resistance to shock in weight-bearing joints. TRI-ACTA H.A. delivers unmatched quality, efficacy and therapeutic value.
The product is pure and concentrated, therefore servings are small and easy to administer. Our 22g daily serving of TRI-ACTA H.A. provides your competitive equine partner with the optimal therapeutic dose of key, all-active ingredients necessary to promote and maintain optimal joint health while mitigating joint degeneration.
WHY IS TRI-ACTA H.A. SO EFFECTIVE?
- 100% Active Ingredients – Never any Filler!
- Ingredients backed by verified scientific research
- Natural and pure forms of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid
- Therapeutic dosages more considerable than any other equine joint supplements on the market
- Two different types of glucosamine for foremost bioavailability and collagen production
- Pharmaceutical/human grade ingredients backed with Certificates of Analysis
- Third-party batch tested, 100 % Health Canada approved, and designated as a Veterinary Health Product (VHP)
- FEI, EC, AGCO, and IFHA compliant
- Absolutely No adverse side effects and no contraindications
All information and images used with the permission of Integricare