TRI-ACTA is designed to:
- Promote joint mobility and flexibility
- Maintain collagen and connective tissue
- Protect joint tissues
- Decrease stiffness
- Improve mobility
- 1 kilogram (2.2 lbs) container (50 day supply for one horse)
*Equine-specific molecular weight formula. Not intended for use in other species.
TRI-ACTA Regular Strength provides preventative support for younger horses, helps mitigate the early onset of joint degeneration and other mobility issues. Young sport horses can benefit from the support of TRI-ACTA to maintain healthy joint function and fluidity of movement. It is also ideal as a cost-effective, long-term solution to promote joint function and fluidity of movement in retired or pleasure horses.
TRI-ACTA is composed of 100% active, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients without any fillers or synthetic additives. Each component has been extensively researched and clinically trialed for their bio-availability and effectiveness to support proper joint function and mobility in horses.
Because the product is pure and concentrated, the servings are small and easy to administer. Our 20g daily serving of TRI-ACTA provides your horse with the therapeutic dose of key, all-active ingredients needed to prevent and mitigate the onset of joint degeneration.
WHY IS TRI-ACTA SO EFFECTIVE?
- 100% Active Ingredients – No Filler!
- Ingredients backed by scientific research
- Pure and natural forms of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid
- Therapeutic dosages greater than any other equine joint supplements on the market
- Two types of glucosamine for optimal bioavailability and collagen production
- Pharmaceutical/human grade ingredients backed with Certificates of Analysis
- Third-party batch tested, Health Canada approved, and designated as a Veterinary Health Product (VHP)
- FEI, EC, AGCO, and IFHA compliant
- No adverse side effects – no contraindications